Do you have questions about Social Security? A new phase of life requires a new strategic plan. Making the switch from receiving a paycheck to receiving a benefit is a big step. You’ve worked hard. You deserve to retire comfortably. But you want to avoid the mistakes that others have made. Ask yourself:
• When should I file and claim?
• Should my spouse file earlier or later and what are the repercussions?
• Will I pay taxes on Social Security benefits?
We know this is a complicated decision and we want to help you make an informed decision. At this workshop you will learn:
• The significance of the date 1-1-1954
• Making the most of your benefits
• Determining the best age to claim social security
• Coordinating benefits to maximize spousal and survivor benefits
• How Medicare impacts your retirement and benefits
• The impact of Required Minimum Distributions
Date and Time
Tue, Oct 13, 2020
12:00p - 1:00p EST
2 Lincoln Pl
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83089516908?pwd=VkJsSWZvMzhxd1Y3Yk9jTlVMaGZKdz09 Meeting ID: 830 8951 6908 Passcode: ChildsFS